Three Room Studio ~ My Froggy Friend!

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.

This week our challenge is to create a card featuring YOUR favourite stamp set!

I'm your hostess this week and my absolute favourite stamp is the adorable "It's a Ponderful Life" stamp set!  This stamp set features 2 little frogs, loads of lily plants and cool Bullrush and reed images... all for building a pond scene.  It also has a coordinating die!

I began by stamping all the images in my background. I masked off the skyline and used my Copic Airbrush system to spray on my sunset and then spray on my water's base colour.

I coloured all my images using Copic Markers including my little froggy friend. I die cut him using the coordinating die.  I popped up my little croaker on a mini action wobbler so he wiggles!!  (giggle!)


To finish off my card I added a simple sentiment from the fun "Simple Sentiments" stamp set!

Now, check out my fellow Design Team members...

Pocono Pam - https://www.poconopam.blogspot.com/ OR @pocono.pam

Now it's your turn!!  Check out all the details on the Three Room Studio Blog.
 
Good luck!
 
~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10