Catherine Pooler ~ Webbed Witching Hour

I've been having a blast with the brand new "Sweet-N-Spooky" goodies from Catherine Pooler this week!

Yesterday I pulled out the adorable "Toil & Trouble" stamp set and had a grand time just gettin' inky!

I started by cutting down a white cardstock panel and then took the cute web stamp and added along the sides of the panel.  Then I took some Pucker Up ink and inked up the entire panel.  I added a little touch of Flirty Fuchsia ink around all the edges.  I dipped the web edges with some Versamark ink and then heat embossed with Halo Embossing Powder.  I also stamped some of the mini diamond stamps in Versamark too and heat embossed them down the center of the panel.  


Once that was dry, I added some white paint splatters and the I used Black embossing powder to add the sentiment.

I stamped the cauldron in midnight ink, masked the bubbly edge and stamped the striped legs above the cauldron.  I colored it all up using Copic Markers. 

The Copics I used are:

  • greens: FYG1, YG01, YG03, YG23
  • blacks: C9, C7, C5
  • purple: V05, V04
  • orange: FYR1, YR04


I fussy cut out my cauldron and witchy legs and popped them up using foam tape on the panel and added the greeting across it.

I added the entire panel on a piece of patterned paper from the "Sweet-n-Spooky" paper pack.

This card was a blast to create!  I hope it inspires you to create something for Halloween too!

Have a great Tuesday!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10