Stamp Anniething ~ Water You Up To?

Good morning and Happy Monday!  I hope you had a fabulous and creative weekend!

I'm still full on "Summer Mode" and so I thought I'd color up this adorable little waterskiing Chibi gal to share today!  She's a digital stamp from Stamp Anniething called "Water You Up To?".  Isn't she adorable!?!?!

This download comes right to your inbox and comes with a variety of image sizes and has a sentiment too! 

I colored her up using Copic Markers;

  • hair: YR27, YR24, YR23
  • skin: E25, E34, E21, R20, R22
  • reds: R39, R37, R27, R24
  • yellows: Y17, Y08
  • bar: E35, E31


To make her extra special, I pooped her up on a small little Action Wobbler so jiggles and shakes!

I also used the "Card Mat Builder" dies to die cut the white panel with my printed sentiment. I adhered this panel to a piece of the bright yellow bubble paper from the "Beach Days" 6x6 paper pack.

Check out my coloring process and the simple card making process too on this video...


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoy my video!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10