Spiltcoast ~ Home is Where the Herd Is...

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm sharing my first of the 3 card sketches I'm hostessing for Splitcoaststampers!

Here is this week's sketch: SC919:

So I began this card by cutting some cute woodgrain patterned paper from the Stamp Anniething "Farm Life" 6x6 paper pack.  Then I used the same pack and found a fun denim paper and dark red paper to make my stripes.  I layered them on top of the "Intricate Lace Border Die" (I love this die!!!).

 I die cut a dotted rectangle using the Catherine Pooler "Scallops & Dots Dies" and stamped my sweet little farmer and his piggy from the Sweet Sentiment "Farm Life" stamp set.  I colored my entire image using Copic Markers.

Such a simple card!  I just adore that lacy die element!

Don't forget to come and play along!

~ Ally ~

 

 

No comments:

 
09 10