Catherine Pooler ~ This Calls for Coffee!

 

Today is the day!  Today the "All Things Fall" release from Catherine Pooler Designs goes live in the CP Shop at 9am ET!  Are you excited!

Today I'm sharing a kind of woodsy card with you today featuring some of the Autumn elements of the new "Fall Calls for Lattes" stamp and die set!

I started my card by stamping the "Woodgrain Background" stamp using the new Macchiato ink.  Then I blended some Buttercream, Spiced and some more Macchiato ink over top of it.  Then I cut that panel into approximately 1" stripes.  I inked up all the new edges of the woodgrain paper and assembled it on a card font like wood panelling.

Next I cut a piece of the plaid patterned paper from the "Through the Woods" 6x6 patterned paper and adhered it like a tablecloth.

For my cups and elements, I stamped them all out using Macchiato ink and then just colored up each image with a swipe of an ink pad: Ginger & Spiced for the pumpkins, Buttercream & Spiced for the Oak leaves, Rockin' Red for the little leaf & the coffee wrap and Buttercream & Macchiato for the mugs.  So easy to color!

Plus I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder!


Voila!  A fun woodsy card was born!

Don't forget to check out all the new stuff in the CP Shop today!  Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

 

Stuff goes live in the CP at 9am ET...

No comments:

 
09 10