Three Room Studio ~ Doggie Spa Day!

Happy Friday! TodayI'm over on the Three Room Studio blog today where we're featuring the adorable "Doggie Spa Day" stamp set!  This adorable stamp set has 3 of the cutest pooches all ready for a s-paw day!

For my card I started by die cutting a piece of this cool "water vibe" patterned paper and stamped all kinds of little bubbles from the stamp set all over the background using Versamark ink.  Then I applied copper embossing powder and heat set it.


Next I cut some white cardstock circles and stamped my two little doggies from the "Doggie Spa Day" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then colored in all the furry parts of my puppies using Copic Markers.

I took both doggie stamps and stamped them on some cool green patterned paper pieces and fussy cut the blanket and the head wrap out of this green paper.  I glued all the pieces right over top of the white stamped puppies.... otherwise known as paper piecing!

There was a little bit more white space in the back ground of the puppy wrapped in the towel so I stamped the word "Friend" from the "Hello Friend" stamp set in the background.

COPICS:  W7, W4, W2, W00

For the greeting, I also stamped the word "Hello" from the "Hello Friend" stamp set and then die cut it with it's coordinating die, "Hello Friend Die"set. 

Here's a close up of the other cute puppy with the towel wrapped around her head.  I even added some Glaze pen to their noses and open eyes for that added bit of shine!

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out this fun stamp set!  It's sure to bring you lots of smiles today!

Happy creating!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10