Stamp Anniething ~ "Lana"

 

Today is final day of the Stamp Anniething release for August!  So far you've met Atouk and Tala!

Today we meet the darlin' "Lana - You're Roarsome"!

This little tiger adored cave cutie is sure to win your heart!  I paired her with the cool "Stripes and Dots 6x6" paper and the cute little "Pennant Banners Die".

For my pennant, I used the new "Cave Art Stencil" and air brushed some cute designs on the flags plus stamped her cute little paw-mittens on them too!

To achieve the cobblestone walk, I die cut the 5little stones from the "Cave Builder Die" and used it like a stencil to airbrush on the texture.

I stamped our trrr-irrific Lana in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her with Copic Markers.

The Copic Markers I used are:

  •  skin: E15, E33, E31, E21, R20 
  •  hair: R59, R39, R37, R35
  •  tiger/outfit: BV29, BV17, FV2, BV13, BV02/ R000, R01, R22 
  •  fangs: E41, T3

To see the Copic coloring in action, click the video below...

 


Don't forget all of the cool add-ons we have to accompany our super cute cave cuties this month:

Thanks for checking out all my cave-person fun this week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10