Sweet Sentiment ~ Fairy Smiles

I'm back again with more of the fabulous Sweet Sentiment August release!

Another super cute stamp set being release this month is the adorable "Fairy Smiles" and it's filled with beautiful sentiments and 5 of the cutest little fairies ever!  This stamp set also has a coordinating Sweet Slice die, Fairy Smiles Dies.

I began this card by sketching out a simple scene with some plants and a cute little mushroom to put one of my little fairies on.  I used my Copic Airbrush to color in most of the back ground an then I used my Copic Markers to add in all the finer details.

I stamped out my little fairies using some Memento "Desert Sand" ink and colored them both in using Copic Markers:

  • skin: E04, E11, E01, E00
  • purples: BV17, BV13, BV11, BV01, V01
  • greens: G46, G94, G43
  • wings: B63, B60, Y00

I also used my Copic Clearless Blender marker to add some dots of "sparkle" to the background plus I used some sparkly white paint to some of the darker areas of the panel.

I created a faux woodgrain frame to create a frame for my scene of my little woodland cuties!

I had so much fun building all the aspects of this card.

Make sure you check out all the amazing new stamps, dies and stencil of this new release; HERE!

Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10