Stamp Anniething ~ Meet "Atouk"


Happy Wednesday!  Today is Day 1 of the August Stamp Anniething release!  You are going to love the theme this month!

Today's stamp set and coordinating die is for "Atouk - Let's Go Clubbing"!

I just loved creating this cute little cave scene for my Atouk the Caveman!  Isn't his leopard print outfit cute?  Plus this stamp set has a matching die too!!!

I also used some of the fun patterned papers from the "Let's Get Wild" 6x6 pack plus some fun stitching.

For my Copic coloring, I stamped Atouk in Ranger Distress "Tea Dye" ink for a non-line effect.

Copic Markers used:
  •  skin: E37, E15, E13, E11, R22
  • outfit: E27, E23, E33, E31, T7 
  • hair/stick: E8, W6, W4 
  • fire: Y38, Y17, Y15, Y04

Plus I used the rocks from the brand new "Cave Builder Die" set and the new "Cave Art Stencil" to stencil on some artwork on the cave wall...


Here's a quick look at the new add-ons for the month of August...

Make sure to stay tuned tomorrow for some more Jurassic fun!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10