Sweet Sentiment ~ Calming Clematis

Howdy all!  I hope your weekend has started off a little crafty!  Today is release day for the fabulous Sweet Sentiment!

One of the newest stamp sets to hit the shop is the amazing "Calming Clematis"!  This set also has a coordinating Sweet Slices Die.

This beautiful stamp set is another of the amazing 3D floral stamp sets that Sweet Sentiment offers.  You can see them here.

I began creating my card by stamping the cool "crop circle" image as I call them on the background in green ink.  Then I stamped a variety of the Clematis flowers using Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and coloring them using Copic Markers.

For coloring I used the following Copic Markers:

  • flowers: V17, V15, RV25, RV29, V12
  • leaves: YG01, G28, YG17, YG03
I fussy cut out all my flowers and leaves and using my sculpting stylus to mould my flowers into more 3D shapes.

I adhered them using 3D foam and glue dots in clusters on my card front.

I had a blast creating with the new "Calming Clematis" stamp set.

Don't forget to check the whole new August release HERE!

Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

DDD

No comments:

 
09 10