Stamp Anniething ~ The Villains are HERE!!!

The Villains are HERE!!!  And they could be coming to your very own mailbox soon!

It's the newest GRAB and GO!™ box from Stamp Anniething and it's available NOW!!!!  If you're into Disney and love to color and create, then this box is for you!!!  It's called the Villains Box!

This amazing box contains:

  • 7 Villain character stamp sets
  • Coordinating outline dies for EACH Villain!
  • 1 Evil Sentiment Stamp set
  • 1 pack of Villain themed 6x6 designer papers
  • 1 Mirror Mask Stencil
  • 1 Mirror Shaker Add On Die
  • Wicked Word Die
  • 1 package of themed charms
  • 3 assorted packages of Shaker Adornments
  • and much, much more!

Check out what cards I created with this box...

First off I had to use the beautiful Evil Queen and I had to put her in front of the amazing Mirror Die...


I had a blast building the mirror with a faux wooden frame and shiny silver cardstock with bedazzled areas!


If you look closely at the patterned paper behind our Queen, it says "For the Fairest".... so appropriate!

Next I created with the Hades character from Hercules!  He's on fire!!!!

I used the Villains Patterned Paper Pack 6x6 to create a very simple background and then I used his fun sentiment and also the extremely cool "Wicked Word Die" to finish it off!  

I even made him GLOW!

And last but not least... here comes Captain Hook walking down the plank...

I made this card into an easel card so I could hide the remainder of the fun sentiment...

And that it's for my card creations using this box!

So if you want this box, grab it NOW!

CLICK HERE TO GRAB IT!

Supplies won't last long!!!


 

Happy shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10