Catherine Pooler ~ Sweet-N-Spooky

Today's the day!  The day that the "Sweet-N-Spooky" goodies hit the Catherine Pooler Designs shop!

This mini release brings us a few new Hollow's Eve products including...

Today I'm sharing a few interactive cards featuring the "Sweet-N-Spooky 6x6 Paper Pack" and the "Toil and Trouble" stamp set!

I began by cutting a cute piece of the floral web patterned paper for my card front.  Then I die cut a rectangle using the "Scallops & Dots Dies" from the pink gingham.  I then matted my gingham rectangle with white cardstock.

I stamped out my cauldron and little ghost and colored them in using Copic Markers and Apricot & Orange Peel inks.

I adhered my cauldron to my card front and made a paper mechanism for my little ghost to sway from side to side!  You check out how I did that on a SHORT VIDEO HERE.

I also made a second card featuring the same products and the same interactive element but I used one of the pair of witches legs for the moving image. 

I had a blast making these cards!

Plus I made these cards featuring my newest sketch over at Splitcoaststampers for this week!  Sketch SC920.

I hope you'll check out all the amazing card samples using this sketch over at Splitcoast.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Now go get crafty!

 ~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10