Three Room Studio ~ Rainbow Happiness

Happy Saturday!  Today I'm participating in the Saturday Challenge over at Three Room Studio!

This week's challenge is to use a RAINBOW on your project!  Fun right!!

I started by ink blending my rainbow background with my Distress Oxide inks.  I stamped all the little tiny stars from the "Believe in Fairies" stamp set.

Next I stamped the fairy and her little critter friends from the "Believe in Fairies" stamp set and colored them up with Copic Markers.


I finished my card by die cutting out the "Yay!" from the "Yay! Die" set in black cardstock.

Make sure to check out my fellow designers creations...

Candice Richardson - https://candoodle.ca/ or @candoodlecreations 

Come on out and play along with us!  Check out all the deets on the Three Room Studio blog.

Happy rainbow creating!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10