Stamp Anniething ~ The LOVE BOAT... Cue the Music!


Welcome aboard to Day 1 of the Stamp Anniething September release!  I hope you've got your sea legs on because this month, we're all about...

The LOVE BOAT!!!

Love boat...  Love, exciting and newCome aboard. we're expecting you.


I heard you!  You were singing along too right?!?!  It's just so catchy!

So the theme for the newest Stamp Anniething release this month is THE LOVE BOAT!

Too cute!

Our first reveal in the Wheelhouse goes to "Mel - Time To Get Nauti"...

I just think he's the cute Captain I ever did see!

This set features Mel, our Captain-Cutie and 3 great sentiments: "Time to Get Nauti" (a play on the theme *wink wink*), "Bon Voyage" and "Enjoy Your Trip". 

I paired him up with our genius new "Cruise Ship Die" and the cool "Ocean tide Stencil".  Doesn't the deck look inviting for a lovely trip at sea?  I even used some acetate to back my windows and some Silver cardstock for all the boat railings.


The Copics I used today include:

  • skin: E25, E31, E21, E00, R20
  • hair: E47, E44, E43, E41
  • windows: B32, B21
  • whites: BV23, C2, C1, C0
  • blacks: N10, N8, N7
  • golds: YR14, Y28, Y26
  • wood: E35, E25, E33

In addition to the "Cruise Ship Die" and the cool "Ocean Tide Stencil" we also have the "Nauti Word Die" (giggle..) too!  So love the play on words!! 


Let's set sail and join the rest of my Shipmates and check out all the Love Boat fun this week over on the Stamp Anniething Stampers Facebook group.

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10