Catherine Pooler ~ Easy Shaker Ornament

The Holly Jolly Christmas collection from Catherine Pooler Designs is in the shop now!

You can purchase everything in this collection one piece at a time and choose your favorites but you can also purchase things in bundles (at a discount!).  We also have a "I Want It All - Holly Jolly Christmas Bundle" too!  Check out all the festive bundles...  

Today I'm using products from the "Critters Bundle".  This bundle features the adorable naughty pets from the "Naughty List" stamp set, the "Wrapped" 6x6 paper pack and the cool "Tree Trimmings Die". 

I started my card by die cutting 2 of our fun "Scallop Tag Duo Die" cuts to create a open shaker tag and backer.  I backed the opening of the tag with some acetate and backed it with some patterned paper from the "Wrapped" paper pack and placed some "Valencia Sequins" inside.  

Next I stamped the cute little puppy in the box from the "Naughty List" stamp set and die cut him out.  I colored him with Copic Markers and popped him on top of my shaker.


I cut some patterned paper pieces for my card base plus I die cut a piece of Rockin' Red inked cardstock with the "Scallops & Dots Die" set for a little scallop under one of the layers!

Now check this out... I tied a red ribbon for my shaker and made it a detachable ornament!!!!  The shaker tag is just hanging on the front of the card and not permanently attached so it can be removed.

Don't forget to shop TODAY because TODAY's the last day to get your "Dasher" stamps set for FREE when you put more than $50 into your cart before shipping and taxes.  Yippee for FREE!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you've started your holiday cards too!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10