Scrap N' Stamp ~ Colors of Fall Hop


Happy Fall Y'All!  Today I'm sharing the card I made for today's Scrap N' Stamp Instagram Hop.

Today the team is sharing all kinds of Autumn coloured inspired creations!

I began today's card by creating my background.  I first took my 4 Distress Oxides (Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Carved Pumpkin and Candied Apple) and I blended them up my Slimline Card front panel. Then I placed the gorgeous "Knitted Stitched Stencil" by The Crafter's Workshop over top of my panel.  I took the next darkest Distress Oxide and blended it through the stencil over top of the lighter colour.  So for example, I blended the Spiced Marmalade over top of the Scattered Straw.  This allows the pattern from the stencil to show.  I then splattered some silvery white, gold and black paint over top of the panel.


Next I stamped my squirrels, pumpkins and leaves out with Memento "Rich Cocoa" ink from the "Nuts About You" stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps and coloured them in using Copic Markers.

I love how this little cuties came out!

I added a stamped sentiment across my card front with a little foam tape.

For the finishing touch, I added some Rose Gold Confetti from Studio Katia to my card front.


Make sure you check out today Instagram Hop!  You can begin by checking out the Scrap N' Stamp's Blog first: CLICK HERE.

Happy Hopping! 

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10