Sweet Sentiment - A Fairytale...

This month over at Sweet Sentiment I've been playing with fairies!  the "Fairy Smiles" stamp set to be exact!

This time I stepped a little bit out of my creative comfort zone and went a little bit "grungy" with my card style.  I kinda like it!  It's fun to try something new and step out into a new world.

I started by stamping my little pixie with Memento "Desert Sand" ink and coloring her up with Copic Markers on some of Sweet Sentiment's Premium Coloring Cardstock.  If you've never worked on this cardstock, it's beautifully smooth and has a sparkle embedded in it!!!

I used the following Copics to color her in:

  • skin: E04, E11, E01, E00
  • purples: BV17, BV13, BV11, BV01, V01
  • greens: G46, G94, G43
  • wings: B63, B60, Y00

I used a variety of P13 (Forest Tea Party) and Craft Consortium (Little Fawn & Friends) patterned papers to add layers to my card.


It has a very bo-ho, woodsy feel to it!  I like it!

Make sure to come and check out all the amazing creations all month long over on the Sweet Sentiment Stamps & Friends Facebook group.  There's always a lot of inspiration there!

Stay tuned as Saturday, we have the September release happening too!  So many great new products are coming!

Hope to see you there!  Happy stamping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10