Sweet Sentiment ~ Hexagon Greetings

Good afternoon!  Today is release day over at Sweet Sentiment!

The second stamp set that I designed with was the gorgeous "Playful Poinsettia" stamp set and it's a stunner!

This beautiful stamp set has 2 different sized poinsettia flowers, a single floral center, 2 leaves, a pretty snowflake and some greetings.

For today's creation, I stamped my poinsettia flowers with Versamark ink and added gold embossing powder and heat set it.

Next I took my Karin Markers and added the deep rich color into the center and backdrop.

Then I added marker into the flowers and had a ball with vibrant greens and deep red inks.

And another festive close up of my card....

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you're gettin' crafty this weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10