Stamp Anniething ~ The Cruise Director is Aboard!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Stamp Anniething September release!

Today we're all on deck to attend a meeting with the Cruise Director... meet "Julie - Let You're Dreams Sail".

Today I paired Julie with our fun new "Nauti Word Die" plus the "Beach Word Die" and the "Shaker Basics Oval Die" to make a fun shaker element!  I used clear and silver microbeads to look like bubbles in front of my stencilled backdrop.  I used the new "Ocean Tide Stencil" to do that with some fun blue inks!

I colored Miss Julie with Copics...

  • hair: E49, E29, E57, E53
  • skin: E15, E33, E21, E30, R20
  • white: BV23, C2, C0
  • blues: B26, B24, B23
  • gold: YR24, YR31

I thought a punny sentiment would do the trick so I used the "Nauti Word Die" and the "Beach Word Die" to create a play on words! 

Plus I used the "Beach Day" patterned paper to place everything one today!

Don't you love the chain/rope element to that word die?!?!  So brilliantly designed!

Set sail and join the rest of my Shipmates and check out all the Love Boat fun this week over on the Stamp Anniething Stampers Facebook group.

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10