Sweet Sentiment ~ Elfin' Around

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today is Release Day for Sweet Sentiment!

This month we have all kinds of fun stamps, dies and stencils to share!

Today I'm sharing the brand new "Elfin' Around" stamp set!  This festive stamp set features 3 elves, one deer and 4 awesome sentiments.  There is also a Sweet Slices Metal Die made to coordinate with this stamp set too!

I started by stamping my little tree bearing elf onto my SS Coloring Cardstock, masked him off and then ink blending a sky using CP inks.

Before the brand new "Snowflake Mandala Stencil" and some Stickles Glitter Gel in Moon Dust and applied it to my background.  I also flicked some sparkling white paint to look like snow.

Next I removed the mask and began coloring my elf!

I kept my coloring simple this time.  I added a simple stamped sentiment flag with a tiny strip of patterned paper tucked under it for a little hint of stripes!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing project going to be shown today over on the Sweet Sentiment Stamps & Friends Facebook page.

Stay tuned for another fun Sweet Sentiment card this afternoon!

~ Ally ~



No comments:

 
09 10