Catherine Pooler ~ Joy Wreath

The Holly Jolly Christmas collection from Catherine Pooler Designs is in the shop now!

Part of the festive "Critters Bundle" is the beautiful "Tree Trimmings Die" and it's a cool die for sure! This die actually cuts all the shapes out and not the outline of the wreath.  This is a fun die for shaker cards!

I die cut the dotted rectangle using the the "Scallops & Dots Dies" first and then took the "Tree Trimmings Die" and die cut it from that rectangle.  Then I took some red cardstock and backed the berries instead of coloring them and then fitting them back into the die shapes.  I also added some Stickles over them too!

Then I backed the whole rectangle with a silver mirror cardstock.  YES... it's actually silver but it reflects light in a rainbow!

I added the word JOY using the "Slim Alphabet Dies" and colored them with Copic R27.  PLUS, Catherine and her team just added a whole bunch of new Copic Marker colors to the shop.  Check them out here!

For my final touch, I added my rectangle onto a piece of the fun plaid from the "Two-Toned Gray" patterned paper pack.  Voila!  A fun holiday card!

Hope you have a creative rest of the week!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10