Stamp Anniething ~ Cheers!

Cheers to you and happy Monday!  Today I'm sharing a fun card featuring the adorable "Victoria, Awesome & Gnome It" from Stamp Anniething today!

Sometimes I like to change up my coloring medium so I get more practice with something less used.  Today's card features Polychromos Pencils.

I stamped out little Gnome Victoria with Versafine Black onyx ink and had a blast coloring her in!


To create my background, I took the "Monstera" stencil and inked it up with both Garden Party and Lime Rickey inks.  I made a point of moving my stencil around the masked out part of my card front panel to achieve a layered look. I drew in a few fine black lines to frame my leafy panel and added a fun "Cheers Word Die"  to finish off the card.


I had so much fun making today's card!  I hope you have an amazing and creative week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10