Catherine Pooler ~ Witchy Web

Happy Hump Day everyone!  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card featuring some of the newly released spook-tacular Catherine Pooler products.

I started my card off by die cutting the scalloped die from the "Slimline Essentials Dies" from black cardstock.  I die cut 3 circles from the "Spooky-N-Sweet 6x6" patterned papers and layered on the cute little ghost, witch's legs and hat from the "Toil & Trouble" stamp set.  I colored everything in using Copic Markers.



Before adhering and stitching my circles, I used some Twilight ink to stamp on some bubbles on my white cardstock.

The inside of the card reads... "Happy Halloween"!

My card is based off my Splicoaststamper's Card Sketch for this week: SC925.

I'd love it if you joined us for this week's sketch!

Until next time, stay crafty!

~ Ally ~

 

 

No comments:

 
09 10