Catherine Pooler ~ Hexi Pets

The Holly Jolly Christmas collection is now in the Catherine Pooler Designs shop!

I began today's card by die cutting a whole bunch of the cool patterned papers from the new "Wrapped" 6x6 paper pack using the "Nested Hexagon Dies".  I had to make sure I die cut out that cute Corgi puppy and the lights wrapped kitty!

I framed them up with a die cut frame from the fun "Notecard Frame & Tag Dies" set and then added a simple sentiment from the new "Holiday One Liner Sentiments" stamp set.

This card was SO easy to make!  I can see this kind of card being a fun to create with your kids!

Don't forget to make your purchase ASAP... because if you have $50US in your CP cart before taxes and shipping you can add the cute "Dasher" stamp set to your cart for FREE!  Plus, you can also purchase a coordinating die with it!  This offer is only valid until TOMORROW!


Get your "Dasher" today!

Have a crafty week!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10