Sweet Sentiment ~ October Release! ~ Bring on the Pharaohs!

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today is release day for Sweet Sentiment Stamps!

There are some amazing products being released this month but I chose to work with the three Egypt themed ones.   Let me introduce you to those...

First off, we have "Hi Mummy".  This beautiful stamp set contains 4 Egyptian images and 3 fun sentiments.

For my card, I stamped the Pharaoh and the kneeling female Pharaoh with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them up with Copic Markers.

I created a window for my Pharaohs and created a Egyptian scene.

On the front panel I used the brilliant hieroglyphics stamp image from the new "Cleo and Egypt" stamp set. 

I created the front panel to pop out and create a more 3 dimensional card.

Too cute right!??!

The next stamp is "Cleo and Egypt".  This stamp set contains a beautiful Pharaoh with her adorable puppy.  It's also accompanied by a solid cat and pyramid images, a hieroglyphics patch and 5 sentiments.

For my creation, I decided to make a simple bookmark.  I stamped my Pharaoh and puppy and colored them in black and white Copics with a touch of soft yellow to match my background.

I used that awesome hieroglyphics stamp to create the back drop for my image.

This was fun to make!

Next and final stamp set that I used is the "Life is Good" stamp set.

This cool stamp set contains 3 iconic Egyptian images, a Sphinx cat, a Scarab beetle and the Ankh (Symbol of Life) and three beautiful sentiments.

For today's cat, I stamped the Sphinx cat & sentiment using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. Then I added a tiny bit of color with Polychromos Pencils.


Next I took that hieroglyphics stamp set AGAIN (I told you... it's brilliant!) and created a background for my front panel to sit on with the gold embossing powder so it matched the kitty.

I had a blast creating with these amazing new products!

Make sure to check out the Sweet Sentiment Stamps shop for all the new products!

Have a great weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10