Scrap N' Stamp ~ Insta Hop ~ Sweet Stuff!

Howdy all!  Today I'm hopping along with the Scrap N' Stamp crew with a fun "So Sweet" Instagram Hop!

The hop begins on the Scrap N' Stamp Blog right HERE!

For my share today I created 4 festive pillow boxes all ready for the holiday season!

The first pillow box features the adorable penguins from the Creative Expressions called "Santa Penguins".  I started by stamping all my images out, coloring them with Copic Markers.  I even paper pieced the present with cute plaid papers from Say It With Stamps (Photo Play) called "Holiday Plaids".  I used some jute twine to wrap around the box.

To have a place to write the recipients name I added a cute white tag from Hampton Arts.

I also made another cute penguin pillow box with another one of the cute penguins and some different plaid papers.

I also added some fun holiday twine from Lawn Fawn to wrap my box!

I was having SO much fun making these that I decided to make TWO more!!

The next two feature images from the Marianne Design "Peekaboo Snowmen" stamp set!  I also using the beautiful patterned papers from the Photo Play "North Pole Trading Co" 6x6 patterned paper pack.

I wanted some sparkle so I used the Tonic Studio "Sugar Crystal" Glitter cardstock and the beautiful My Favorite Things "Snowflake Window Die" to prop up my little snowman!  I added some cute snowflakes to the background of the snowmen with some Catherine Pooler "Daydream" ink and the Jillibean Soup "Ornament" stamp set.  PLUS this little snowman juggles because I popped him up on a large Hampton Art "Wobbler"!

For my fourth and final pillow box, I made my little Santa Snowman into a shaker element.  I used some clear microbeads inside from Paper Rose.

Look at that sweet little face!!!

I had a blast making each one of them!

Make sure you head on over to the Scrap N' Stamp Instagram page to find out how to WIN a %40 gift certificate to the store!

Good luck!

~ Ally ~

1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

These are such cute holiday gift ideas. The little penguin makes a cute little gift container just perfect for the season!

 
09 10