Sweet Sentiment ~ Oh Mummy!

Happy Saturday all!  Today I'm sharing another fun Sweet Sentiment creation with you!

The October release is in the Sweet Sentiment shop for you all to check out.  Today I'm featuring the "Hi Mummy" stamp set.  This stamp set also has a coordinating die set too, here

For today's card I wanted to use that adorable mummy stamp set.  So I masked off the ground and a moon shape and used my Copic Airbrush system to create a night sky.  Then I drew in a creepy old tree.

I stamped my little mummy on the SS Premium Coloring Cardstock, colored him up with Copic Markers and then fussy cut him out and adhered him with 3D foam onto my scene.

Who doesn't love making a fun moon scene for Halloween cards?!?!

Thanks for stopping by today!  See you soon!

~ Ally ~



No comments:

 
09 10