Stamp Anniething ~ Paper Tole Pumpkin

Howdy all!  Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!

Today I'm sharing a fun Fall themed card featuring the adorable "Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch" digital image from Stamp Anniething.

I wanted to make a more 3D version of our sweet little pumpkin girl for added dimension so I printed her out 3 times.  Each image represents a layer.

The first image is the initial layer.  Then her face and outfit are the middle layer and her hair, hat and bag are the final layer.

For my Copic Markers:

  • skin: E27, E25, E13, E21, E04
  • hair: E09, E99, E97
  • pumpkin/bag: YR27, Y38, Y35
  • sky: B23, B26, B29
  • greens: YG99, YG17, YG03, YG01

Each layer is placed on with 3D foam adhesive so you achieve shadows for dimension.


To finish off my card I used some polka dot paper from the "Bake Shop" paper pack.

I had a ball coloring this up and adding all the layers!

Hope you have a great day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10