Sweet November Stamps ~ October Release!


Today I'm joining the amazing talented team for the October digital release over at Sweet November Stamps!

For this month, Amy has created some super cute critters with some festive pumpkins!

I chose a variety of images to combine for today's card.  I used the new "Funny Pumpkin and Fig" (the bunny), Freddy the Hedgehog from the "Frightful Pumpkin, Freddy & Quil" plus the cute raccoon & pumpkin from the "Masked Pumpkin and Robbie".


To add a suitable sentiment, I pulled out the "Falling in Fairwees #2" stamp set and white embossed on a sentiment from that clear stamp set.


Everything is colored using Copic Markers.  Don't you just love the glow cast upon the critters from the jack o' lanterns?

I had a blast creating not only this fun scene but coloring it all up!

Make sure you check out the Friends of Sweet November Stamps Facebook page for more digi inspo!

A big thanks to Amy for inviting me to create along today!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10