Stamp Anniething ~ Meet Nick!


It's Day Two of the Stamp Anniething release and I want you to meet...

Introducing "Nick ~ You Make My Fantasies"!

Nick is sporting an adorable dragon hat and carrying a book!  I first masked off my card front using the "Arched Window Box Die" using masking paper and inked up the arch with a light minty ink.  then I placed the new "Stained Glass Impressions Stencil" over that arch and inked over it with a darker minty green!

Next I stamped and colored in sweet little Nick using Copic Markers.  I then used the coordinating outline die to cut him out and add him to my card front.

To finished off the card I die cut out the both pieces of the "Fantasy Word Die", I colored up the word with Copic Markers, adhered them together and then to the card front!

All of the below products were used on today's card...

Join me again tomorrow when we reveal our last and final Chibi of the month!  See you then!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10