Catherine Pooler ~ Belly Banded Birthday

 

Happy Monday!  The "Snow-rific Birthday" release is now in the Catherine Pooler shop.

As you know, I love making interactive cards so today's card features a fun fold...


I began by creating my card by created the folds in my card.  I took some of fun patterned papers from the new "Snow Day Birthday" 6x6 paper pack and added them to all the areas of the card.

I created a belly band style closure and topped it with a "Circles Die" with a cute little snowman and tags from the "Hearts N' Tags Die" set.


Next I added some Tranquil inked "Snow Many Flakes" die cuts to some of the aspects of the card.

I also stamped and die cut some of the adorable snowmen from the "Snow-rific Party" stamp set and used it's coordinating dies.  I even stamped some mini snowflakes!

I used the "Postage Stamp Dies" to cut out a white layer of cardstock to be able to write my message on for the inside of my card.

Aren't these little snowmen adorable?!?!

Don't forget to check out all the Christmas card fun over on the Catherine Pooler YouTube channel going on!  Every Wednesday and Sunday, Catherine releases a new Christmas Card video to inspire you!


I hope you're enjoying all the fun inspiration!

Have a great week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10