Catherine Pooler ~ Snowman Wreath

The new "Snow-rific Birthday" release from Catherine Pooler Designs is in the shop now!

This release has so many cool birthday themed bundles.  First of all you can hit the "I Want It All - Snow-rific Birthday Bundle" or you can choose one of the smaller bundles like "Snow Day Bundle" with the cute snowmen and snowflakes or the "Tussy Mussy Bundle" with the cool bloom and birthday sentiments or the "Extra Frosting Bundle" that features the cupcakes and cool tags!

For today's card I paired a whole bunch of new and previously released fun products!

I started off by stamping the adorable top-hat snowmen from the "Snow-rific Party" stamp set and colored him up with Copic Markers. 

Then I took the new "Tussy Mussy Floral" stamp set and inked up some leaves and berries with a variety of fun CP inks:  Sage, Spruce, Skylight, Cranberry Fizz and Samba inks.

And to round out the Christmas theme, I had to add a few holly leaves and a little red bow from the "Jolly Holiday" stamp set and a holiday sentiment from the "Old Saint Nick" stamp set.

I took my White Gel Pen and added a few dots on some of the leaves and some shine marks on the bow and snowman!  Plus I added some clear sparkle pen over the snowman's hat & scarf and fern leaves.

I just adore the end result!

I hope you've started your holiday cards!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10