Craft Roulette ~ Holiday Hair & Hugs

 Happy Wednesday! Today's card creation is for the fabulous Craft Roulette show!

What is Craft Roulette you ask... it's a weekly live show featuring improvised crafting, special guests, community contributions, tons of prizes and much, much more!  It's live every Friday over on YouTube.

So the four parameters that wheel spit out this week were:

  • Project: Square
  • Colors: Black Background + 3
  • Element: Sweater(s)/Jacket(s)
  • Random:Marker(s)

Everything on the list is pretty self explanatory this week.

So I grab the adorable "A Chill in the Hair" stamp set from Sweet November Stamps and stamped the winter image out using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I created a mask for the whole image and then blended some Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide inks to create my sky.  I used a toothbrush and flicked some white paint for some stars/snow.

I peeled off the mask and colored up this little bundled up cutie with Copic Markers.

To finish it off, I die cut a square of white cardstock and stamped a greeting from the Catherine Pooler "Holiday One Liner Sentiments" stamp set using Rockin' Red ink.

I just adore this wintry image!

Have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10