Sweet Sentiment ~ Cleo and Egypt

Happy Tuesday all!  Today I'm sharing a fun Sweet Sentiment creation with you!

The October release is in the Sweet Sentiment shop for you all to check out.  Today I'm featuring the "Cleo & Egypt" stamp set.  This stamp set also has a coordinating die set too, here.

For today's card I grabbed some Premium Kraft Cardstock and my Polychromos Pencils.  I stamped the Cleo and pup image in black ink and colored them in.  I fussy cut them out and placed some 3D foam adhesive underneath them along with a mess of gold thread.

To create the background, I stamped the hieroglyphics stamp image from the "Cleo and Egypt" stamp set through a peaked arch mask.  I think this little stamp is my favorite in the whole release!

If you haven't already jumped over to the Sweet Sentiment shop already, you might want to check out our Facebook page here too!

Have a great week everyone!

~ Ally ~



No comments:

 
09 10