Splitcoast ~ Fall is in the Air

Happy Hump Day everyone!  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card featuring some of the newly released spook-tacular Sweet November Stamps products.

For today's card I used the adorable "Spooked Pumpkin with Pip, Squeak & Shortcake" digital image plus an additional pumpkin from the "Frightful Pumpkin with Freddy & Quil".

I printed out my images and masked off the pumpkins and mice plus a circle for my big moon.  then I used Distress Oxide inks (Salty Ocean & Chipped Sapphire) to blend in a starry sky.  I added some sparkly white paint for the stars.


Then I colored up my scene with Copic Markers.  I mounted it on a thin black cardstock mat and added some orange gingham paper from Lawn Fawn called "Gotta Have Gingham: Rainbow" paper.

To finish off the card, I stamped a greeting from the "Fall Calls for Lattes" stamp set from Catherine Pooler Designs.

For the base of this card design, I used this week's sketch designed by me over at Splitcoaststampers:

Come and play along this week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10