Catherine Pooler ~ Birthday Candles & Cupcakes

Happy Friday!  The "Snow-rific Birthday" release is in the Catherine Pooler shop.

One of the cute new stamp sets is the "Extra Frosting" stamp set... perfect for all birthdays!

Everyone always needs birthday cards and I needed one for my nephew so I grabbed a rainbow of fun green and blue inks: Melon Ice, Garden Party, Lime Rickey, Mardi Gras, All That Jazz, Fiesta Blue and Oh Boy.

I used all the fun green and blues to stamp out a whole bunch of candles and the I used Limencello and Tiki Torch inks to add the candle flames.

I used the 3 greens to stamp an ombre cupcake liner and the Oh Boy and Fiesta Blue frosting.  I added some All That Jazz sprinkles and added a touch of Sparkle Pen to them.

For the sentiment, I stamped it in the 3 blues, Oh Boy, Fiesta Blue and All That Jazz to create an ombre sentiment.  I added some Halo embossing powder to make it sparkle too!

A simple but fun birthday creation!

Have a great weekend all!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10