Sweet Sentiment ~ Meet "Affable Anemone"!

Happy release day for Sweet Sentiment!  Today we're releasing a lot of FARM-tastic products and much, much more!

Today I'm starting by sharing the newest 3D floral stamp set, called "Affable Anemone" stamp set!  This stamp set is sure to be on your "Must Have!" list!  This stamp set also has a coordinating die to cut out all those stamped goodies!

This stamp set feature a 2 piece/layered Anemone bloom, 2 sprigs of greenery and 4 greetings.  I chose to make this a one-layer card so I stamped and masked my layers.

Once I stamped my images, I colored everything using Copic Markers.  I have a list of all the Copics I used at the end of this post if you wish to reference that information.

To finish off my card I stamped my greeting in Versamark ink and the added some Detail Copper embossing powder and heat set it all.  Voila!  A simple card!

If you look closely, I used my super-fine Copic Multiliner (0.05) to add some hatch lines to my background to add texture and darkness to the shadows.  So simple but fun to do!

I hope you'll join us over on the Sweet Sentiment Stamps & Friends Facebook page for all the new July release samples by the amazing Design Team!

Have a wonderful weekend!  I hope you have time to get inky!

 ~ Ally ~ 



Products:
stamps: Affable Anemony
cardstock: Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Cardstock
inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versamark, Copic Markers, Copic Multiliner (0.05)
embossing powder: Stampendous! (Detail Copper)
Copics:
  • Greens: YG17, YG05
  • Yellow Bkgd: YG21, YG0000
  • Red Blooms: R39, R29, R24
  • Pink Blooms: R56, R85, RV34, RV55
  • Purple Bloom: V17, V15, V12, V01
  • Flower Centers: BV08, V09

No comments:

 
09 10