Stamp Anniething ~ Ted - Ham It Up!

Howdy all and happy Wednesday!  Today is Day 2 of the July release for Stamp Anniething!  This release is gunna blow your boots off!

Meet "Ted - Ham It Up!".  Ted also comes with the 2 cutest little piggies!!  He also has a coordinating Outline die to cut him and the piggies out!


I had to give Ted some freckles and a cute little moustache! Plus I used our fun new "Barn Builder Die" set and added that to my card front.  Did you know those doors actually open too?!?!?

I colored in all of my characters using Copic Markers and added some of the more fine details in using Polychromos Pencils. 

For the Copics, I used:

  • hat: BV23, E43-E40
  • hair: E47, E27, E25, E35
  • skin: E13, E11, E21, E02
  • overalls: B99, B97, B95, B93
  • boots: V99, G28
  • piggies: BV20, YR000, YR01
  • corn: YR27, YR14, Y15, YG17, YG03, YG01


I just love his little 'stash!

Stay tuned til tomorrow as all of the new July release will be revealed and accessible in the Stamp Anniething Shop!

I hope you're having an amazing day!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10