Stamp Anniething ~ Josh - Miss You Pig Time

Today is the final day of the Stamp Anniething July release!  And today's stamp set is adorable!

Meet "Josh - Miss You Pig Time"!

For today's card I colored my little Josh using Polychromos Pencils and used the previously released "Cloud Builder Stencil" to create my cloudy sky.  I used my Copic Airbrush to add the back ground to my card today.   It makes it super quick and easy!


I just love the way my Polychromos Pencils give you that amazing texture to my little piggy!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing new products released this week:

  • "Clara - Legen"dairy"" and her Outline Die
  • "Ted - Ham It Up" and his Outline Die
  • "Josh - Miss You Pig Time" and his Outline Die
  • Barn Builder Die
  • Home Word Die
  • Down on the Farm Scene Stencil  

Happy Shopping!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10