Horn of Plenty ~ A FREEBIE for Being a StampNation Member!

Come and check out what StampNation has to offer for the month of August and you could get a FREE stamp set... "Horn of Plenty"!

I made another fun card featuring this super cute new stamp set for Thanksgiving!  Since Canadians celebrate a whole month in advance of the US, we make our cards a little earlier!

I made a cute little swag wreath using all the little greenery stamps from the "Horn of Plenty" stamp set.  I stamped them all in Over Coffee ink and colored them in with Copic Markers.

I mounted them on a die circle using the "Round About Dies" backed with some beautiful Terracotta ink.  I created a sleek Terracotta border for the panel and made my own patterned paper with Sand Castle ink.


The simple sentiment was stamped using Cranberry Fizz and Terracotta ink with a soft Matcha ink back drop.

Don't forget you can only get this cute little Thanksgiving themed stamp set if you are a StampNation member.  So check out all the available options and check us out this coming August...

I hope to see you there!

~ Ally ~


No comments:

 
09 10