Sweet Sentiment ~ Home Is Where The Herd Is!

Howdy and Happy Monday!  I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

Today I'm sharing a very simple CAS card today!  I always find it very challenging to make a CAS style card so I wanted to do that today.

This card features the brand new "Farm Life" stamp set from Sweet Sentiment... just released this past Saturday.

I began by stamping my little gardener and the card's sentiment using Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink.

Then I colored her in using Copic Markers.

Copics used:

  • Hair: E29, E27, E25
  • Skin: E13, E34, E31, E00, R20
  • Jeans: B99, B97, B95, B93
  • Shirt/Boots/Glove: RV14, RV13, RV11
  • Greens: YG17, YG03, YG01, YG63
  • Carrot: Y38, Y17, Y15
  • Sky: BG0000

Isn't she adorable?!?!

I added my panel to a fun pink gingham and my card was complete!  So easy-peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

~ Ally ~




Products:
stamps: Farm Life
cardstock: Sweet Sentiment Premium Kraft Coloring Cardstock
inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Sakura (Fine White Gel Pen)
patterned papers: MFT (Tiny Check Brights 6x6)

No comments:

 
09 10