You're Purr-fectly Magical! | Sweet November Stamps ๐Ÿˆ‍✨

Hello, crafty friends!  Are you ready for a little BLACK CAT MAGIC?! ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛๐Ÿ”ฎ

Today I'm sharing another adorable creation featuring the brand-new "Falling Under a Spell" release from Sweet November Stamps! This release is packed with the sweetest Fall and Halloween images, and today's card is definitely bringing on the cuteness overload!

For this card, I couldn't resist playing with the new "Black Cat Magic" clear stamp set! This darling collection features the sweetest little seated witchy lady, 9 purr-fect feline friends, and a whole assortment of fun scene-building accessories, including books, pumpkins, spiders, mice, and more!

Seriously, what's not to love about a room full of mischievous kitties?!

I had an absolute blast putting this little scene together! I started by arranging my sweet witchy lady in her comfy chair and surrounding her with as many furry friends as I could fit. Each little kitty has its own personality, from the playful climber and curious bookworm to the sweet kitty curled up on her lap. And how adorable is that tiny mouse perched on top of her head?!

I also added a few fun accessories to bring the scene to life. The stack of spell books, little potion bottle, hanging spider, and bright orange pumpkin all add just the right amount of Halloween magic! I especially love how the different elements tell their own little stories throughout the card.

Everything was coloured using my beloved Copic Markers! I had so much fun experimenting with different kitty colours and markings. From fluffy greys and warm oranges to sweet calico patterns, each feline friend got its own special look. I chose a bright green floor and soft lavender background to keep everything playful and cheerful, while allowing all those adorable characters to really shine!

To finish off my scene, I added the absolutely perfect sentiment:

"You are purr-fectly magical!"

Isn't that just the sweetest?! I love how this entire card feels like a cozy little gathering of magical friends, with just a pinch of Halloween mischief thrown in!

If you're a cat lover like me, this stamp set is definitely going to steal your heart! With 9 different kitties and so many fun little accessories, the scene-building possibilities are endless. I can already imagine so many different cards featuring these furry little characters!

The new "Falling Under a Spell" release is available NOW in the Sweet November Stamps shop! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚

Be sure to hop over to Sweet November Stamps to check out the entire collection of new clear stamps. There are so many adorable images just waiting to be coloured!


If you love the ease of digital stamps, you will receive "Gilly" free with ANY digital purchase and "Gordie" image with a $10 digital purchase.  They're so cute and ready to spook!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope this purr-fectly magical little gathering has inspired you to create something fun and furry!

Happy crafting, my friends! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿพ

~ Ally ~ 

No comments:

 
09 10