Hello, crafty friends!
It's a SPOOK-TACULAR day because the brand-new "Falling Under a Spell" release from Sweet November Stamps is HERE! ๐๐ป
This fabulous release is filled with all things Fall and Halloween, featuring 12 brand-new clear stamp sets that are sure to put a little magic into your crafty creations!
Today, I'm sharing a sweet and slightly sneaky little witch from the new "So Hex-tra" clear stamp set! Isn't she just adorable?! I absolutely love her oversized witch's hat, bright orange cape, and that mischievous little look she's giving us over her shoulder! And of course, the coordinating "You're so Hex-tra" sentiment is just perfect for this little trick-or-treater!
To create my scene, I started by stamping our little witchy-poo and carefully masking her off. Next, I stamped the new "Forest Path" full-scene background right over top. This gorgeous forest image is packed with detail and is large enough to easily fill a 6x6 card front! Just imagine all the different characters you could bring into this magical woodland setting!
Once my scene was stamped, I masked off the large tree in the foreground and pulled out my Copic Airbrush System. I wanted to create a little extra depth and mystery in the woods, so I airbrushed the background in beautiful shades of blue, giving the forest a cool, shadowy atmosphere. I just love how the darker background makes our little witch and her vibrant orange cape pop!
From there, I coloured everything using my Copic Markers. I had so much fun adding texture to the large tree trunk, bringing the foliage to life, and colouring all those tiny woodland details. The little mushrooms scattered along the path are such a sweet finishing touch!
I kept the finished card fairly simple because I really wanted the stamped scene to be the star of the show. I added the fun "You're so Hex-tra" sentiment vertically along the tree trunk, and I think it fits this design perfectly!
There's something so magical about mixing cute Halloween characters with a slightly mysterious woodland scene. It's spooky, sweet, and just a little bit cheeky!
The entire "Falling Under the Spell" release is available in the Sweet November Stamps shop TODAY! With 12 new clear stamp sets to choose from, there's plenty of Fall and Halloween inspiration waiting for you!
Head over to Sweet November Stamps to check out all the new goodies!
A FREE stamp for you when you purchase $75 of physical products... just add "Candie Corn" to your cart!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope this little witchy-poo has inspired you to add a little extra magic to your Halloween crafting!
Happy stamping and stay HEX-TRA crafty! ๐งก๐ค




No comments:
Post a Comment