Sweet Sentiment ~ July Release is Here! ~ Meet "Farm Life"!

Happy release day for Sweet Sentiment!  Today we're releasing a lot of FARM-tastic products and much, much more!

Today I'm starting by sharing the "Farm Life" stamp set!

This adorable stamp set features 4 fabulous farm characters in all kinds of cute farm situations, a tractor image, a barn scene and some great sentiments.  Today my card is featuring the cute piggy farmer and the the hoe-holding farmer along with the adorable barn image.

I stamped my images using Memento "Rich Cocoa" ink and then coloring everything in using my Polychromos Pencils.

Once my scene was colored, I stamped the "Manure Happens" sentiment over top using the same brown ink.

I just love how this scene came together!

Stay tuned for another release reveal later today!

~ Ally ~



Products:
stamps: Farm Life
cardstock: Sweet Sentiment Premium Kraft Coloring Cardstock
inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Sakura (Fine White Gel Pen)
pencils: Polychromos Pencils

No comments:

 
09 10