Sweet Sentiment ~ Affable Anemone

Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing another fun card creation from Sweet Sentiment!

Today I created this simple but pretty sympathy card featuring the newly released "Affable Anemone" stamp set.  This stamp set also has a coordinating Sweet Slice Die as well.

I started by stamping my greenery images below and above the hand drawn black lines.  I coloured them in with Copic Markers.

Next I stamped the 2 Anemone images on a separate piece of Sweet Sentiment Premium Coloring Cardstock (this cardstock has built-in sparkle to it!!!) and colored them in with peachy Copics.  I fussy cut each of the florals out.  Then I used a stylus tool and shaped each layer up. I then using some foam adhesive to maintain the cupping of the blooms and added them to the card front.

I also added some simple gold splatters across the center panel of the card for some sparkle!

I hope you like today's creation!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10