Oh So Good ~ A Cuppa Love

Today is Day 2 of the Catherine Pooler Designs "All Things Fall" release sneak peeks!

Today Erika has revealed 2 more bundles filled with fun fall things!

We have the "Pie Day Bundle".  This bundle features:

The next bundle is the "Harvest Festival Bundle".  This bundle features... 

Today I 'm using the cool "Fall Call for Lattes" stamp and die set, along with the cool "Oh So Good Word Dies", the new "Perfection Stencil" and a whole lotta of our new neutral inks!!


I started by creating my stencilled background.  I used Buttercream, Ginger, Spiced and Macchiato inks and then blended a further layer of just Buttercream ink when I shifted my stencil.

Next I stamped out the cute apple cup twice using S'Mores ink.  I die cut the cup using the "Fall Calls for Lattes Die". The second cup I inked up with a quick swipe of Ginger then Spiced inks across the lid and cup cover - then I fussy cut them out and adhered them to the original cup inked with Buttercream ink.

To create the striped band, I used the long cinnamon stick stamp and created my own pattern with S'Mores ink again,

I die cut the "So Good" greeting from two pieces of cardstock: one a blend of Ginger and Spiced ink and the other from pure S'Mores ink.  This is from the "Oh So Good Word Die".

This created such a warm and invited card!  I can see adding a delicious coffee card inside for someone special!

Check out all five of our brand new NEUTRALS...  Buttercream, Spiced, Macchiato, Cargo & S'Mores. All 5 inks will be available individually, with or without a refill or offered as a set of 5 inks.  If you need to complete all your browns, there will a bundle for that too!

Now...


Want to join us for all the festive fun?!?!

  • Monday ~ Make some fun cards LIVE with Catherine & Erika on the Catherine Pooler FB Group at 12 noon ET.
  • Tuesday ~ Early ordering begins for StampNation members at 12 noon ET.
  • Tuesday ~ Live on YouTube with Catherine & Erika. 
  • Tuesday ~ *StampNation members only LIVE on YouTube.
  • Wednesday ~ The whole release goes live in the CP Shop at 9am ET! PLUS a Live YouTube at 12 noon ET.

Stay tuned for lots more "All Things Fall" creations!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10