Three Room Studio ~ Sharky Shaker

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's time for another fun Saturday Challenge for Three Room Studio.

This week our challenge is to create a card that includes an ANIMAL.

For today's card I stamped all the cute and adorable sea creatures and seashells from both the "Welcome Little One" and "Mermaid at Heart" stamp sets onto a blue piece of cardstock using blue ink.  I splattered the panel with gold paint and die cut it with a scalloped edges rectangle.

Then I stamped the sweet little shark from the "Welcome Little One" again in blue ink and colored him up with blue Copic Markers.  I fussy cut him out and added him to the outside of a tiny oval shaker element filled with blue and gold sequins.

To finish off the card I gold heat embossed on the sentiment "Dream Big" from the "Welcome Little One" stamp set and added it in a banner style under the little shark shaker.

A touch of gold cardstock frame and the card is complete!

Now, check out my fellow Design Team members...


Now it's your turn!!  Check out all the details on the Three Room Studio blog on how you can join along!
 
Good luck!
 
~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10