Sweet November Stamps ~ Fairy Hair

I have more Spring inspiration using the clear stamps release  for Sweet November Stamps!

This release is jam packed full of super cute new Spring themed stamps!  You're gunna want it all!

Today's card features one of the adorable fairies from "Fairy Hair".

To create this card I first stamped our little sparkle fairy on to my cardstock and then created a mask for her.  I also chose to mask the outer edges of the card piece with a deckle edge.  Then I used my Copic air brush system to create a dappled purple back drop for her.

Once that background was finished, I peeled off the mask and colored her using Copic Markers.  I kept my color scheme light and Springy!  I even added some wisps of fairy dust!

Make sure you check out all the amazing clear stamp sets from this release.  I know there will be something you'll love!

Have a great Tuesday!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10