Sweet November Stamps ~ SN Gal Avril

Happy Saturday all!

Today I'm featuring another fun clear stamp from the brand new Sweet November Stamps release.

This little sweetheart is the "SN Gal Avril" and she's dressed all for a rainy Spring day.

For my gal, I stamped her out in Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink and then colored her up with some fun and bright Copic Markers.

For the sentiment, I used the "Enjoy the little moments" also from the new "Little Moments" stamp set.  I used some Versamark ink to ink up the greeting and added gold embossing powder to give that shine.

I fussy cut her out and added it her to a piece of the cool alcohol inked looking patterned paper from Craft Consortium.

Thanks for checking out my card today!

Don't forget to check out all the fun new Spring inspired clear stamp sets available in the Sweet November Stamps shop.

Have a fun weekend!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10