Catherine Pooler Designs ~ Sweeter Than Maple Syrup

 

Happy Hump Day!   Today I'm sharing a fun card I made today using the fun "O Canada" Bundle from Catherine Pooler Designs.

I began today's card by stamping out the sweet little beaver, trees and maple syrup container from the "O Canada" stamp set and die cut them out.

I die cut out some cloud shapes using the "April Showers Dies" from the Moose Crossings patterned papers.

I die cut out the stitched frame the "Notecard Frame & Tag Dies" and backed it with some foam tape and that fun patterned paper.

I added foam tape behind the beaver, maple syrup and fun clouds to make a scene.  And of course, that sweet sentiment was added too!

Don't forget to check out the Canadian Adventure YouTube Hop today too!

CLICK HERE to start!

Have a great rest of the week!

~ Ally ~

No comments:

 
09 10